IACON College of Nursing has a long tradition of pursuing excellence in teaching research from 1997. In the Finest global tradition of the reputed seats of learning, which makes links with their former students for mutual and enrichment, Indo American College Of Nursing decided to create department of alumni association in march 2006. It was decided to nominate the president within the students every year and the patron would be Dr. H. S Sandhu,Direction IACON. The are ociation is formed with an ambition of striving for the sucess of its Alumni on the national and International facts a wide range of activties are planned to bring the alumni into a single platform regularly and provide the outgoing students a glimpse of the outer wourld including the varicties of jobs to be taken up.
Aims and Objectives of the Association have been decided as under :-
- Provide better knowlege regarding Profession.
- Provide group insurance to the Alumnus.
- To arrange Social and culture Functions.
- Bring out publication for the fulfilment of the objective of the association.
- Provide a forum to the Alumni for exchange of ideas on acadmic, cultural and social issues of the day.
- Raise Funds for various walfare and other schemes to the needy person alumnus.
- Distibute scholarships to the outstanding students of IACON.
- To help poor alumnus.
- Award life membership certificate of the members.
- Arrange get together of the members and social, cultural Functions of alumni like blood donation camp and medical camps, etc.
Facilities provided to member of IACON Alumni Assiciation
The members are permitted to.
- Free accomodation in the Hostel Campus.
- Free use of IACON ground lawns for various social, alumni, cultural and accadmic functions.
- Free use of IACON guest house.
- Free use of Confeence hall of IACON for Alumni meeting.
- Free Access of Internal facility International, National journals for their research and job purpose.
- Free Access to the library books journals.
- Awards and Scholarships.
Dr. Rupinder Sandhu Memorial Award for Excellence Every Year.
Every students passing out of IACON will become a member of IACON Alumni association and the fees will be Rs. 1000/- The Forms are available on the website of IACON. www.indoamericancollege.com
The filled up forms can be send by courier, by post or handed over personally to the president of the association along with the DD/ at per Cheques of the membership to the college address. Further enquiries can be sent by email to the association. www.indoamericancollege.com
The students can be also contact the president on 9814038159 for further queries.