- IACON Sandhu Hospital Chairman Message
- Sandhu Hospital Info Desk
- IACON-Sandhu Hospital Treatments
- Why IACON-Sandhu Hospital
- Sandhu Hospital-Patient Care & Services
- Sandhu Hospital-Cafeteria
- Guidelines for visitors in Sandhu Hospital
- Patient & Attendant responsibilities & rights.
- Sandhu Hospital Pharmacy
- Visiting Guidelines For ICUs
- International Care Executives
- Schedule An Appointment
We have built an institution which matches the highest standards of healthcare delivery across the world, where care is provided to patients at an affordable cost. Sandhu Hospital will offer not only the best technical facilities, but also clinical research, education and training.
Sandhu Hospital is a conglomeration of multi-super specialties institutes which are led by exceptional medical practitioners who are leaders in their respective fields. Attracted from all over the world with the vision to reach the highest levels, these medical leaders are determined to push hard for excellence in medical care and research.
Sandhu Hospital brings together state-of-the-art infrastructure, cutting edge technology, and a highly integrated and comprehensive information system, along with a quest for exploring and developing newer therapies in medicine. A one-of-its-kind facility in this part of the world, through research Sandhu Hospital will integrate modern and traditional forms of medicine to provide accessible and affordable healthcare.
The Info Desk is located in the lobby area of Hospital. The desk helps provide information to visitors and patients.
IACON- Sandhu Hospital believes in providing the highest quality of healthcare services with best blend of infrastructure internationally renowned physicieans and medical treatments.
IACON- Sandhu Hospital Offers Specialities and holistic treatment therapies in the follwing disciplines :-
- Critical Care Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Neuro Surgery
- Medical Oncology
- Gastroenterology And Hepatology
- Internal Medicine
- Accident And Emergency
- Obstotrics and Fetal Medicine
- Clinical Immunology and Reheumatology
- Sports Medicine
SANDHU HOSPITAL is a multi super speciality Institute that redefine the standards of excellence in healthcare services and brings together the best of infrastructure, technology, training, education and medical intelligence. Our unmathed quality standards along with cutting edge tecnology and medical intelligence enables us to provide personalized healthcare services.
Led and Managed by Doctors
SANDHU HOSPITAL is a led by a team of able doctors under the guidence of a world reowned Dr. H.S Sandhu.
World Class Infrastructure
At Sandhu Hospital we have 6 operation the Orders 250 beds and over 50 critical case beds catering to 20 different specialities. We aim to establish a world class education and training center with a vision to offer the best in clinical care, education and research.
At Sandhu Hospital we are commited to provide personalized medical services to patients with care compassion.
At Sandhu Hospital is located across a spranding 8 aacre campus in punjab, located in the city, Moga just 2 min away from main chowk of Moga.
Sepical International Services
We offer personalized services to Internatio0nal patients that include appointment scheduling, treatment packages, visa assistance and hotal reservation among others etc.
Admission Process Of Sandhu Hospital
The Front office staff at the reception will asist you during the admission process. They will generate a unique Identification number(UID) for the patient and all the medical records will be maintained and stored by the Sandhu Hospital for all further reference. They will also selecting the relevont category of room.
In addition you will be required to make on advance token payment. The advance shall be adjusted against the finel bill at the time of discharge. Those seeking the cash less route would have to visit the insurance desk/TPA desk for the hospitalisation of the patient. The staff will escort the patient to the alloted room/bed and make you feel comfortable.
Beds And Rooms
According to patient need and choice patient are provide room These are general wards, Private wards.
Sandhu Hospital is 250 Beded Hospital.
Your nurse will assist you in the discharge process which may take few hours to complete the process. Once your finel bill is genrated you are expected to clear your dues by paying cash or by credit/debit card. The nurse will hand over your discharge summary and other belongings (like thermometer, urinel bedpan, etc used during the course of your stay). The nurse will then explain the medications that you need to contince after your discharge and any other follow up instructions. In case you need medical ambulance to drop you at your home, then you need to inform you murse and he/she will make the necessary arrangment.
The Cafeteria is located within the premises of the hospital. The visitors are served food between 7:30 am to 8:00 pm.
We value your family and friends and recognise that they are an important part of your recovery process. Therefore, we have formulated the following guidelines for the well-being of your patients and expect your cooperation towards these guidelines.
• For the comfort of all our patients, we request you to limit the number of visitors during the visiting hours. (Please note that visitors may be restricted according to a patient’s medical condition and/or special needs.)
• At the time of admission, you will be issued passes for attendants and visitors. The attendants and visitors are expected to wear/display their passes within the hospital premises. In case of loss of the pass, you may get in touch with the Concierge Desk located at the main entrance of the hospital.
• Visits by children under the age of 12 are not allowed on patient floors. This is to protect children from catching any infection.
• Sanitise hands before and after visiting.
• Use of mobile phones is prohibited where critical medical equipment and patient monitoring systems are in operation. Please read and follow all posted signs about the usage of cell phones, only in approved areas. If you use your cell phone in approved areas, please speak in a soft tone so that other patients are not disturbed.
As a patient or attendant, you are responsible for:
• Keeping appointments, being on time for appointments, and calling your doctor / hospital if you cannot adhere to the appointment timing.
• Providing complete and accurate information, including your full name, address, telephone number, date of birth, particulars of next-of-kin and insurance company/ TPA/ employer, past illness, and medication details wherever required.
• Actively participating in your treatment plan and keeping your doctors and nurses informed about the effectiveness or recovery of your treatment.
• Ensuring safety of your valuables. (We would advise you to leave your valuables at home and only bring necessary items.)
• Treating all hospital staff, other patients and visitors with courtesy and respect.
• Abiding by the hospital rules (such number of visitors; no smoking policy) and safety regulations.
• For understanding all instructions before signing the consent forms.
Patient & Attendant rights
As a patient or an attendant, you have the right to:
• Be treated with respect, consideration, compassion and dignity, in a safe and clean environment regardless of your age, gender, race, origin, religion, sexual orientation or disabilities.
• Be addressed by your proper name and be informed about the names of the doctors, nurses and other healthcare team members involved with your patient’s care.
• Full protection of your privacy, dignity and confidentiality pertaining to your care discussions, examinations, and treatments.
• A clear and understandable explanation by your doctor about your diagnosis, as well as the benefits and risks of each treatment, expected outcome and change in medical condition.
• Be protected from physical abuse and neglect.
• Receive information from the hospital regarding the expected cost of treatment and payment policies.
• Request for a copy of your medical records as per protocol.
A full-service pharmacy is located within the hospital campus.
All Intensive Care Units (ICUs) areas are restricted areas. Visitors are requested to adhere to protocol and wear isolation gown, mask, gloves, shoe covers and use hand sanitiser available at the hospital before and after entering these areas.
• To minimise the risk of infection, only one attendant at a time is allowed for a maximum of 10 minutes. Visitors are requested to wait for their turn to enter these special zones.
It is expected that visitors will:
- Not visit if the visitors are sick.
- Comply with safety and security procedures.
- Wear and display their visitor identification card at all times while in patient/restricted areas.
- Leave the hospital during a disaster or fire alarm.
- Patients are the responsibility of the hospital and will be rescued as per an evacuation plan.
- Act in a respectful manner.
Unacceptable behaviour includes but is not limited to:
- Unreasonable interference with a patient’s plan of care.
- Harassment of any kind, including inappropriate telephone calls to a staff member.
- Use of loud, threatening, abusive or obscene language.
- Use of physical violence or acting in a threatening manner towards staff.
- Arriving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Damage to hospital property.
- Possession of weapons or firearms.
- Disturbance to other patients.
Your Sandhu Hospital Pilot
Sandhu Hospitalis a cluster of internationally renowned physicians and medical treatments where patients around the world get benefited. The Sandhu Hospital offers the eight super specialties & holistic treatment therapy.
World Class Infrastructure
The magnitude of this institution being gigantic, every international patient is clubbed with a personal international care executive who provides seamless service at all stages and interactions at Sandhu Hospital.
Your executive is caring, skilled and dedicated to your needs to make your stay efficient and unperturbed. He will assist you in navigating through the Sandhu Hospital systems, scheduling appointments with the most appropriate Sandhu Hospital experts, facilitating language interpreters & understanding your cultural expectations.
Post your visit to Sandhu Hospital, your coordinator will be your one point of contact for all future communications. Please contact email@example.com to schedule a medical appointment or to receive more information.
International Patient Management
Sandhu Hospital International Clinical Co-ordinators
To make certain the best of clinical services for you, Sandhu Hospital has a care management team of experienced international care nurses and a senior-level physician. This team works closely with the international care coordinator and Sandhu Hospital’s clinical team.
The care management nurse constantly educates and updates the patients on their condition and improvements. She holds the educational sessions & informs the patient and attendants on future course of action.
Once your attending physician announces the Discharge, The international care management nurse will tack together discharge plans with other members of the Sandhu Hospital’s international team. The team takes care of your needs & request while finalizing the discharge.
The International patient services team ensures that at the time of discharge you receive the right information and education, available translated materials, all consolidated bills. The team will also discuss & plan your follow-up visits and future treatment needs in your home country.
The patient management team will arrange for you all the necessary clinical equipment, such as a Stretcher, a wheelchair, Crash cart or oxygen.
Private Duty Nursing
At your request, the patient management team can arrange a private duty nurse or a sitter with medical background.
If you cannot commute on a normal vehicle & need a medically equipped vehicle, the care management team will arrange ambulance.
May I help you?
In case you have any (medical/ non medical) queries, Please contact your international care executive & we will feel happy to help you.
Your Billing Guide
Our dept. of International services will help you with all kind of financial Informations like preparing estimates, understanding the bills, provisional bill generations, verifying insurance coverage vis-a-vis Sandhu Hospital policies and collecting payments.